We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are an established FOH team and we’re looking for a new part-time Duty Manager to join the team, a couple of days or nights a week.
The job offers a mixture of awesome people and a great work environment, and is a chance for a confident individual with a sound background in hospo to work in a small, fast paced, enjoyable environment.
The job will include:
- Keeping everything running smoothly during the shift
- Ensuring host responsibility is adhered to
- Cash handling
- Recording stock
- Directing a team of 4 – 8 FOH staff
- Opening or closing
- Gaming compliance
- Reporting to the FOH manager & General Manager
A successful applicant will:
- Love food and people
- Pride themselves on being punctual and reliable
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Have at least six months experience working in a Duty Manager role
- Be calm in high-pressure scenarios and be exceptional problem solvers
- Live in the Karori/Kelburn area and/or have reliable transport
Please note a current Duty Managers License is required for this position.
Exact hours & pay negotiable. Sound like you? Apply now!