Wineseeker is a boutique wine store in Central Wellington – providing a spread of high quality Kiwi and worldwide wines and a spread of premium spirits for over 15 years. We’re in search of a store assistant to take care of prospects, reply their questions on out wines, plus typical administration kind duties like working a until, stocking cabinets, updating our web site, and naturally style wine.
You will want:
- Information and love of good wine
- Be capable to style and describe wine
- Glorious gross sales, service & communication expertise
- To be no less than 20 years previous (this is because of authorized necessities in case you are left to thoughts the store by your self as sale of alcohol is concerned)
- Must be double-vaccinated for Covid19
Earlier retail or hospitality expertise is most popular. A Responsibility Managers certificates is very advantageous.
Hours are negotiable, you’ll work between 20-40 hours per week relying on the ultimate candidates, and what number of employees we rent. This may increasingly embody some night work however not late evening (we aren’t a bar). You’ll paid $22 per hour (together with vacation pay).