We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Your duties include:
1. Plan and prepare for classes (both practical and theory);
2. Set homework for students;
3. Build rapport with student and parents; and
4. Assess and lead students to participate in piano exams, recitals and competitions
To apply for this job, you must:
1. Have a valid visa to work in New Zealand;
2. Have some idea of piano teaching (training will be provided);
3. Have some certificate (e.g. ABRSM piano exam grade 8) or experience with piano teaching;
4. Be double vaccinated (as parents have requested it).
Class times are generally weekdays 3:30pm- 6:30pm, or weekends 8:30am- 5:30pm.
You are responsible for your own tax calculation and payments to IRD.