We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Manage and coordinate selected program partnerships across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, including relating to digital literacy, online safety, disaster and crisis management and economic impact.
- Assist with planning and production of partnerships, events, communications and collateral, relevant to policy programs strategy
- Measure program outputs and impact and deliver on program reporting requirements
- Undertake research and analysis for new program and partnership development and opportunity identification
- Build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to support program strategy development and implementation
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Support the New Zealand and Pacific Islands Policy team on various program and other initiatives as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in communications, marketing or community programs in New Zealand and/or the Pacific Islands
- Bachelor Degree in policy, communications, international relations, marketing, community development or other relevant field
- Experience in community partnerships, program delivery or project management in New Zealand and/or the Pacific Islands
- Experience with global policy issues, politics and government
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative and successful relationships, both internally and externally
- Experience prioritising high-priority projects simultaneously
- Experience working with all levels of seniority.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.