We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
Permanent, Part time
64 hours per fortnight (0.8 FTE)
Tomo mai e hika, mēna kua waia koe ki te whakarauora nga Māori o te Matau a Maui
This role is an opportunity for you to use your expertise in the health and social services sector to help drive strategic initiatives and support and support to improve sector performance against Māori mental health and addictions indicators.
The key focus of this role is to provide the Mental Health and Addiction Service (MHAS) expert cultural and strategic advice and direction towards achieving its goal of accelerating health outcomes by improving the Hawke’s Bay District Health Boards (HBDHB) capacity and responsiveness to Māori.
Me maūminamina e te toa, kia tini kia kapi te whanau – he ngawari, he rata, he rongo, he hangarau hou
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in health, project management or a related field, at degree level or above coupled with relevant experience.
- 10-12 years’ experience working within the social service and or health sector.
- Demonstrated experience engaging effectively with whaiora and their whānau, hapū, iwi..
- Demonstrate a level of fluency in Te Reo Māori.
- Demonstrated understanding of kaupapa Māori models of care.
- Ability to advocate MHAS obligations under Te Tiriti o Waitangi 1840.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the New Zealand mental health and addiction structure, legislation, policy and services
- Demonstrated experience in equity analysis and developing and implementing equity initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
This position will offer professional development, supportive team environment and an opportunity to make a difference. We work in partnership to improve the health and wellbeing of our people and to reduce health inequities within our community.
Kua ū te Pōari Hauora o Te Matau a Maui ki ōna Ratonga Hauora Rongonui, ōna Tikanga Tika me nga mātāpono o nga Iwikētanga
If you have further questions please email David.Warrington@hbdhbgovt.nz or Laurie Te Nahu on Laurie.TeNahu@hbdhb.govt.nz
If this sounds like you, re and apply now!
The Hawke’s Bay DHB in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our DHB values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
As per COVID-19 Public Health Response Amendment Act (No 2) 2021, Hawkes Bay DHB requires ALL its employees to be both fully vaccinated against COVID-19 which now includes Boosters . For full details of eligibility please click HERE
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being rejected.