We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
If you lead an active lifestyle and love all things fitness, then this could be the perfect role for you! These are hands on roles, where you get to be amongst other fit and fun people working towards a common goal.
Come join our Wellington Courier Post team on at our Masterton depot! We work hard as a team, where getting to know your colleagues and having fun on the way is all part of the role.
As a Processing officer, you are critical in ensuring our customers’ parcels are sorted, processed and dispatched correctly to be delivered on time.
In this role, you are part of the engine that drives the New Zealand Post business, directly contributing to our customers’ experience. From a supportive team environment, to training and development opportunities – we can deliver you an awesome career!
We are looking for great people who:
- Can work Tuesday – Saturday 04:30am – 07:30am, with possibility for extra hours if needed
- Pride themselves on being flexible and reliable
- Are natural team players that enjoy working as a team to put our customer’s first
- Are comfortable in a very physically demanding role
- Are accurate with an eye for detail. Do you get job satisfaction from getting things right first time to a high level of quality?
- Have a good geographical knowledge of New Zealand
We also love to recognise success – it’s part of our culture. Teams regularly get together to celebrate successes, special occasions, events or just have fun.
Follow the link below to check out our video to get more insight into a day in the life!