We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Joining Countdown New Plymouth Central is more than just taking on a new job!
Being a part of our Produce team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Produce Assistant position are Monday 1530-1930, Friday 1530-1930, Saturday 1530-1930.
Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies! Come and join the team that talk our customers through our selections. A day in the life of a Produce Assistant may look like
- Restocking the fruit and vegetable department using your keen eye for quality and passion for presentation
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections
- Learning about and adhering to food safety policies
In this role we are looking for our new team member to
- Enjoy handling fresh fruit & veggies and interacting with customers
- Have a willingness to work on your feet for most of your shift
- Regularly lift up to 15kgs, bend, reach and complete repetitive movements
- Have a strong eye for presentation and a “can do” attitude
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW, we’d love for you to join us!