We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Colliers is a global property services company with more than 17,000 property experts collaborating across 62 countries. At Colliers, we do what’s right and operate in ways that benefit our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
Our people are our greatest asset and we empower their career growth and skill development. We support their health and wellbeing and foster an inclusive and diverse culture, celebrating what makes us unique and enabling high performance.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Property & Facilities Coordinator to join Colliers Service Hub team in our Wellington CBD office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in property and facilities management, or/and for someone who is looking to gain experience in a corporate business environment.
This role offers both full-time & part-time (20 hours per week, hours to be agreed with the successful candidate) opportunities.
The value you’ll add
- Assist with enquiries and fault requests via phone, email, and system-generated requests
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, including client reports, budgets, CAPEX and maintenance approval papers, business cases, and operational reviews
- Provide a high level of personalised and professional customer service
- Liaise with Facilities Managers and contractors
- Maintain the Facilities Management database
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of the basics of property and facilities issues is desirable
- Willingness to learn and master the property-based system
- Ability to communicate with your internal and external clients
- Organiser and planner
- Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy
- Proactive team player
- Ability to meet changing needs
- Strong service focus
What we offer
- Wellbeing benefits and initiatives
- Opportunities to advance your business, technology, and creative skills to achieve your professional goals
- An inclusive and social culture with regular team events
Colliers is an inclusive employer, where different perspectives, cultures, and backgrounds are celebrated. Colliers provide equal opportunity in all employment practices. We recruit and retain the best people to uphold our enterprising culture and lead our industry into the future.
If you’re interested in being part of an enterprising culture that empowers you to do your best work, we look forward to receiving your application.