We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are looking for a damn good sparky who does a damn good job to join our team. Is this you?
Do you thrive on the thrill of variety? Then we need you! We are on the hunt for a Qualified Air Conditioning Technician/ Electrician to join our team. If you are a Qualified and Registered Electrician with experience in installing air conditioning units then we want to hear from you.
Here at Laser Electrical Ashburton, you couldn’t ask for a better location to work for an award winning business. Only 30 minutes to Mt Hutt, an hour to Christchurch and 10 minutes to a beautiful lake, your days off will be just as action packed.
So how about it? Here’s what we need from you:
- NZ Registered Electrician with a current EWRB practicing license
- Proven NZ experience in installations, servicing and maintenance of air conditioning units
- Be a quick thinker
- Have a professional manner and able to communicate with contractors and clients
- Impeccable attention to detail, takes pride in their work to deliver a quality finish to their work
- Full NZ Drivers Licence with the ability to drive manual
- Positive references that’ll vouch for your quality workmanship
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A variety of work with competitive pay rates and tool allowance
- Full-time permanent role and job security
- A fully stocked vehicle, uniform, and phone
- Health Insurance
- A small, friendly team that’s committed to making a difference to each other & our customers
From out of town and want to join the team? No problem! Get in touch and we can talk about relocation assistance to help make the move easier.
Apply via the link with your Cover Letter and CV or contact Anne on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and currently reside in NZ.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE – In-person, telephone or directly emailed applications will not be accepted and you will be redirected back to the online process. We’re busy and often on the run to new jobs so please avoid visiting our branch to hand-deliver your application. We aren’t always available to speak with you for as long as we’d like to when your visit is unplanned