We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Location: Kenepuru Community Hospital
Service: Kenepuru Maternity Unit – Women-s Health Service SWC
Contract: Permanent, part time positions available. Minimum 48hours per fortnight.
Casual positions also available
Salary: $72,273 – $84,153 pro rata and experience
Kōrero mō te tūranga – About the role
Are you thinking about a new challenge and a change for 2022. Come and JOIN a great team
Kenepuru Maternity is a midwifery-led, BFHI accredited facility. You will be primarily responsible for postnatal care in partnership with a women-s LMC and supporting the LMC with births as required.
You will be skilled and able to deal with issues requiring rapid response and you will be confident in emergency situations.
We are looking for experienced Midwives who:
- Have the ability to work well in a small team
- Are organised with good time management
- Have a strong women/whanau centered philosophy
- Are experienced and proactive with breastfeeding assistance and support
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with all health professionals to support excellence in maternity care
- Understands the importance of liaising with all stakeholders in the hospital and community environment
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Are adaptable to change
- Are willing and able to perform some non-midwifery duties to ensure the efficiency and seamless management of the unit.
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Mō tō mātou rōpū – About our team
We have a small dynamic and friendly team and are looking for experienced and confident midwives to join. The primary setting offers autonomy and a close working relationships with women, whanau and our LMC midwifery colleagues.
Moū – About you
Essential requirements are:
- Midwife with current Midwifery Council of NZ Registration
- Current unrestricted Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience in primary secondary and tertiary maternity care
- Meet criteria for confident/proficient level on QLP/PDRP or working towards Leadership/Expert
- Good computer skills
E pā ana ki a tatou – About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Capital and Coast DHB
Hutt Valley DHB
Me pēhea te tuku tono – How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
We require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes the booster dose within six months of receiving the second dose of initial vaccination (for some people the initial vaccination will have comprised of three doses). We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed