We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Drake Medox has been one of the leading names in health and community care in New Zealand for over 40 Years. We have offices across New Zealand and abroad. On a daily basis, Drake Medox recruits staff in a myriad of roles from general to specialist nursing, disability care,homecare support, and allied health, in both permanent and flexible placements. Our expertise extends right across the healthcare industry.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to join the Drake Medox family. We have a variety of flexible Nursing positions available through out Auckland for DHB’s, Private Hospitals, MIQ and Aged Care Facilities.
HOW CAN DRAKE MEDOX HELP YOU:
- Absolute flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Good communication with your dedicated Medox consultants
- Acknowledgement and regular feedback from your Medox consultants
- Reassurance and trust in your work
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- 24 hour support to ensure you can contact us at any time of the day
- Monthly and quarterly awards
- ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme and check out our many additional benefits in the link below
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Providing Nursing support to patients and residents in various clinical settings
- Work collaboratively to provide timely, proficient, patient-centred services for all patients.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to provide healthcare support to patients and their whanau
- You will have the opportunity to work within a team environment
- Be Responsible for Medication Administration and Clinical Documentation
- Supervision of Health Care Assistants and Enrolled Nurses
TO THRIVE IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Visa Support is available
- Be passionate about delivering second to none care
- Have a reliable car or close access to regular public transport
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more information please call Sanjana Maharaj on 09 839 2736 or alternatively, click APPLY NOW!