We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Respite and Family Services Social Worker
Part Time 32 Hours – Wellington
“Supporting Families, Caring for Children”
The Open Home Foundation (OHF) is a Christian Community Response and has a vision that every child and young person has the opportunity to grow up in a secure, loving family and receive a depth of care which will bless them throughout their lives.
We are looking for a Social Worker who shares our vision and is able to work closely with tamariki, rangatahi, whānau and the community in a strengths-based and culturally appropriate way that promotes family well-being/whānau mauri ora.
The role is primarily to coordinate the Oasis respite services and to work with whānau to ensure that the services matches their needs and facilitates integration across settings for the child/young person.
The successful person will ideally have the following:
- A Social Work qualification
- Experience working with children/young people with a physical and/or intellectual disability and their families
- A passion for working in disability with children/young people
- Strong administrative skills and robust assessment practices
- Strong experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to work closely with tamariki, rangatahi, whānau and the community
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Māori and Tauiwi and strong empathy with the organisation’s special character
Download Position Description
Download Application Information Sheet
Download OHF Mission, Vision and ‘We Will Statement’
If you would like more information on the role, please:
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 27 February 2022