We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Can you talk tech in a non-techie way?
Brilliant. You should chat to us because we’re looking for a Part Time Retail Assistant to join our Napier store!
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Here’s what you’ll do in this job:
- Help with sales, customer service and merchandising
- Handle cash transactions
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Translate tech to help customers pick the right products
……And here’s some of the different things you might also do:
- Plan a roadie for your birthday – because we’ll give you an extra day off to celebrate
- Keep on developing your talents – because we offer retail skills-based pay.
- Call your friends and tell them what a great job you have – because we’ll have you sorted with unlimited calls & texts + 12G of data every month
Show us your different sides too:
To make your application POP! you’ll want to show us how you combine enthusiasm and a positive attitude with a love of all things that go wizz-bang-bing. You’ll be a great communicator, and an even better listener. And you’ll have a background in customer service and sales.
We work in a fast-paced business, so the ability to find your inner zen in a constantly changing environment will be an advantage. So too will be being a team player. You’ll need to be pretty flexible with your time, as we need people that can be available both in the week and on the weekend.
Sound fair? Let’s chat.
2degrees. It’s time for something different.
Please note: we run credit checks and ministry of justice checks for all our retail team, this means you need to be over 18 to apply. We are only considering Citizens and Permanent Residents of New Zealand at this time.