We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
KILT Clothing – Part Time Boutique Stylist role available
Who are we?
KILT is all about making affordable garments made right here in New Zealand and ensuring sustainability is incorporated into everything we do. Our trained boutique stylists seek to deliver outstanding styling experiences to each and every customer. Our values of being proud, positive, passionate, and all about people echo throughout our business. We are truly passionate about our brand and we want each and every day to be FUN!
Our Boutique Stylists:
- Love NZ made fashion and sustainable design practices!
- Are bubbly, committed and confident!
- Want to work in a vibrant and driven team environment.
- Have flexibility to work varied shifts between 9am and 6pm daily including weekends and public holidays.
- Delivering outstanding styling experiences to each and every customer!
- Maintaining the visual standards of the boutique and representing the brand.
- Working as a team to deliver on sales budgets.
By joining the KILTie family you…
- Will join a highly successful team with a great company culture.
- Have the opportunity to directly influence product design and even name new products!
- Receive a high level of structured training and work towards qualifying as a KILT stylist!
- Have great opportunities to grow and progress within a homegrown New Zealand business.
- 6-20 hours per week available (must include one weekend day)
If this sounds like the next step for you, email your CV and a cover letter to Stacey
Part-time hours: 7-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent