We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Openings for candidates with a bachelor’s degree and teaching/tutoring experience!
Tutor with the best! We are StudyPoint, a national leader in one-to-one in-home tutoring. We have been in business for over 23 years, operate in 19 markets nationwide, and have worked with more than 49,000 students. We’re currently looking for SAT and ACT tutors to meet with students in their homes.
Why Tutor With Us?
· Design your own schedule
· Curriculum and paid, comprehensive training
· Direct deposit option and opportunities for raises
· A dedicated manager who is there to support you each step of the way
· No non-compete to sign so you can continue tutoring private students or tutoring through other organizations
· At least 2 years of teaching or tutoring experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong academic background
· Reliable car access to travel to students’ homes
· Must feel comfortable teaching all sections of the SAT or ACT exam, including math (high school-level algebra I, algebra II, geometry)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road