We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
· Full time, temp returns schedule officer starting ASAP for 12 months
· Hourly rate up to $30 + 8% holiday pay
· Based in Mount Wellington – car parking outside
· 2-3 weeks of training in the office and then a hybrid work model (home and in the office)
· Due to the nature of the work, you must have both your vaccinations
About the role:
· Making outbound calls to healthcare professionals in hospitals around NZ and Austrailia to get the kits and gear back into the warehouse
· Coordinating with sales reps to ensure you can get the kits back within the time frame
· Customer service and customer resolution
· Entering the information into Salesforce & JD Edwards
What are they looking for?
· Previous experience working in a customer service role and can showcase your experience through examples
· Able to work under pressure and be resilient when getting push back from healthcare professional
· Strong verbal and written communication
· You will also be a team player and want to support and work with others
How to apply
If you want to join the leading medical technology company and take that next step in your career, then hit apply on this page or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.