We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
A SEASONAL ROLE THAT’LL TAKE YOU FURTHER…CRAFTED BY YOU!
PANDORA is fast approaching the busiest and most exciting time of the year. With Christmas around the corner, we are currently seeking enthusiastic and results-driven Part Time Retail Assistants to join our team for the festive period. If you are a pro-active sales professional who enjoys delivering world-class service and you are excited to join a high performing team then we’d love to hear from you.
We are recruiting Christmas Part Timers for fixed term contracts from:
17 October 2022 until
8 January 2023
Part Time Retail Assistants have a flexible roster approach; they work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using key selling skills; focusing on KPIs to maximise each selling opportunity.
- Confidently promote the PANDORA brand, products and services to provide an unforgettable customer experience and encourage customer loyalty.
- Create and develop a bond with our customers by providing exemplary service.
- Support with all store operational tasks including stock management, operating the till system and handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges.
- Support your Manager and team by complying with all store policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe.
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling create incredible opportunities crafted by you at
PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
- You must have experience within a KPI driven environment
- Excellent communicator – Retail Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none including:
- A competitive pay rate
- A generous discount on our Pandora products
- A positive team environment where you create incredible opportunities crafted by you
Ready to create amazing moments and build your career?
Then come and Craft The Incredible with us.