We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
As part of a highly collaborative and motivated sales pursuit team, the Sales Engineer works closely with sales, marketing, and product management to demonstrate product capability, inspire confidence and effectively communicate the power of VMware Carbon Black solutions. A majority of time will be spent understanding requirements, presenting solutions and delivering product demonstrations to prospective clients. Success will be dependent on your ability to demonstrate how VMware Carbon Black solutions provide direct value to their business and technical requirements. Effectively navigating a variety of customer questions and requirements with excellent listening and communication skills will set the stage for uncapped success here at VMware.
What You’ll Do
- Evangelise and demonstrate VMware Carbon Black products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos
- Involvement in prospect evaluation process.
- Key contributor to and follower of our proven sales methodology
- Build and maintain customer, prospect and partner relationships
- Ensure a smooth and successful transition (externally and internally) from sales process to service delivery
- Assist in developing and evolving best practices for Sales Engineering activities
- Provide product feature input to product management
- Apprise Sales Engineering management of overall health of prospects (technical, organizational, operational and sponsorship)
What You’ll Bring
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with technical experience gained through recent Security related employment
- Established Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to gracefully handle objections in the moment.
- Ability to effectively and quickly assess client/prospect needs
- Commitment to quality work, attention to detail and sense of urgency and ownership of work deliverables.
Located – Auckland or Wellington
Desired Technical Awareness/Knowledge:
- Experience with endpoint and server security
- Windows XP to 10, macOS, Windows Server 2003-2022, Linux, application server and supporting technologies/products Knowledge of Microsoft Windows configuration and management
- Proven technical track record with securing Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Prepare RFP/RFI technical responses
- Ability to script in PowerShell and/or Python
- Experience with Open Source offensive tooling such as Mimikatz and Metasploit
- Offensive Security experience is highly regarded
- Solid understanding of API integrations
- Subject Matter Expert in Security design and architecture
- Knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructures and configuration
- Industry certifications such as Security+ Network+ CISSP, CISA, CEH, or MCSE OSCP a plus
- Knowledge of software deployment and patch management tools
- Strong Competency in Security Process/Workflow (e.g., Threat and Vulnerability Management)
- Understanding of Security Policy, Compliance and Audit
- Knowledge or experience with Modern Application tooling such as Kubernetes and Docker
Other Desired Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on software demonstration experience
- Strong team player who’s willing to work hard with the team while having a lot of fun
- Solid understanding of professional services to enable software products
- Excellent technical and business skills, including project management knowledge
- Excellent attitude and a self-starter who takes strong accountability for personal results
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Systems Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-01-14
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.