We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Great entry level IT position
- Large Government Department
- Grow your IT Career in an organisation full of opportunities
About the Company & Culture
You will work for a large government department based in Central Wellington. You will work as a part of a large, diverse team of nearly 50 people that are willing to support and develop individuals within the organisation to reach their future goals.
About the Role
IT Service Desk Support for over 5,000 internal staff.
- Providing support on Windows Desktop, printers and IOS and Android mobile devices
- Supporting internal application software, exchange shared folders and networking and office 365
- Identifying issues and escalating them to the relevant team
- Provide remote access services and user access support
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualifications
- Great communication skills; verbal and written
- Experience in a service desk or contact centre environment
- High standard of customer service, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and calm phone manner
- Great typing skills and the abiltiy to multi-task
- Click the APPLY button to submit your resume and cover letter. For further information please call Pam on 04 460 0510 or Paul on 04 460 0510
- Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.
- Under the COVID-19 Public Health response order 2021- this organisation will only accept applications from individual fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have medical exemption and will require evidence of your vaccination status or medical exemption upon pre employment checks.