We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are seeking a part time shuttle driver for work in Providence, RI. Typical hours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7pm-3am.
The vehicle is a walk-on 14 passenger shuttle that is cleaned and maintained regularly.
Shuttle drivers for this role earn a base rate of $20/hour.
The shuttle provides late night rides for college students.
Must be over 18, customer service experience is a must!
A valid RI Chauffer license or CDL with passenger endorsement is required.
Valid medical card is also required. Background checks and driving test will be conducted.
Shuttle Driver- Job Description
The job responsibilities of a Shuttle Driver may vary depending on the location that the employee is scheduled to work. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting patrons in a polite manner and assisting them in any way we can
- Safely shuttling customers to various destinations
- Opening and closing doors for patrons
- Adhering to all traffic laws/signs to ensure the safest possible operation of our shuttles
- Communicating effectively with customers and co-workers. This includes radio contact with management, shuttle drivers and lot attendants
- Completing required pre-trip inspections to meet federal as well as company safety requirements
- Recording passenger counts and trip times
- Completing necessary paperwork involved in daily operations
- Assisting in equipment set up and break down (i.e. signs, cones etc.)
- Sweeping shuttles and removing debris to ensure cleanliness
- Communicating mechanical problems with shuttles to management
- Complying with company procedures for shuttle operations
VPA is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour