We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Young Engineers (YE) we offer unique STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programs where children learn critical skills for the digital age while having fun.
Our weekly face-to-face STEM programs run during school terms on school days Mon-Fri only from 2:45pm to 5pm. We also run workshops during school holidays. The program is for students aged 5+ to 15 years old (or NSW schooling years 1 to 9) and teaches various aspects of engineering and robotics using LEGO ® kits and coding using LEGO ® WeDo 2.0 software.
- Facilitate the program at different schools during after-school hours and Holiday Camp during school holidays
- Prepare for the lesson and Learn to become creative in delivering your presentation to the Students
- Teach the STEM concepts to the students (weekly lesson plan will be provided)
- Prepare for the lesson and Learn to become creative in delivering your presentation to Students
- Assist and guide Students with their model builds using LEGOs
- Keep Students interested, motived and encourage them to learn throughout the workshop and achieve the learning outcomes for the day
- Have fun while teaching & guiding the students
- Perform manual setup tasks for the program, for instance transporting boxes of educational equipment, setting up the venue and cleaning up afterwards
This Role is For You If:
- You enjoy/ passionate in teaching and desire in inspiring children
- Have experience in teaching/ supervising children (primary school age), such as tutoring, after/before-school care
- Studying towards or have a Degree in Education, Science, Engineering, Technology, Early Childhood
- Enjoy and keen to learn STEM concepts
- Open to learning new skills and enhancing communication skills
- Able to think on your feet, adaptable
- Have a positive attitude, reliable, mature, punctual, great organisation skills, and great work ethics.
· Have completed Year 12 or equivalent;
· Be authorised to work in Australia;
· Possess a current Working With Children Check or be able to obtain one;
– Possess a current driver’s licence and registered car or able to travel to the varies school locations
· Be fully vaccinated and comply with all Covid-19 regulations;
Various Hours Available:
- Monday to Friday afternoons between 2:30pm to 5pm;
- School Holidays between 8:30am -3:30pm
We will provide ongoing on-the-job training.
Our programs are currently held at the following locations, Cherrybrook, Eastwood, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills, Carlingford & Winston Hills.
To know more about YE, you can go to www.young-engineers.com.au or our regional website at www.hills.young-engineers.com.au
If you’re interested, please apply directly by submitting your resume with a brief explanation on why you would like to join our team and which days are you available during Primary School Term. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 2.5-12.5 per week
Salary: From $27.95 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
Educators are required to wear a Mask and fully vaccinated according to the Schools requirement.
Application Deadline: 04/04/2022
Expected Start Date: 02/05/2022