We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- No experience needed- full training provided
- Part time, Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Join us in providing fresh fruit and veges to Kiwis and the world
For over 125 years, T&G Fresh has nourished generations of Kiwis with fresh fruit and vegetables. We grow, pack, market, sell, distribute, and export fresh produce from our own orchards and farms, as well as from over 1,200 Kiwi growers.
About the position:
We are looking for a part time, weekends Storeperson to join our Christchurch Distribution Centre team. Your main duties will be to receive, process, pick and dispatch fresh produce. You will be working in a fast-paced environment as part of a supportive team. There will be exciting opportunities for you to learn, develop and upgrade your skills.
What are we looking for?
- A willingness to listen and learn
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and to be part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
- Awareness of Health & Safety and safe practice
- You will need to be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Stores and warehousing experience would be ideal but full training will be provided
- An OSH Certified forklift Licence would be a bonus
- A reasonable level of physical fitness – you could be on your feet for most of your shift and lifting crates of produce
A bit about us:
We are passionate about our purpose of growing healthier futures through fresh fruit and vegetables.
Our mindsets are: Be Bold, Do the Mahi, One Team and Take Good Care. We are looking for someone who can embody these mindsets, someone who is passionate about taking ownership of their role and wanting to make a difference at T&G.
If you are physically fit, the weekend hours suit and you want to join us in proving fresh fruit and veges to Kiwis and the world; we want to hear from you. Apply now!