We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Support Workers – Invercargill
Full time and part time positions available in both Independent and Supported Living Teams
Are you looking to join an innovative and progressive organisation that “walks the talk” and truly values the contribution of all employees?
- Rewarding and purposeful work
- Learning, development, and training opportunities
- Autonomy and responsibility in the workplace
- A fun and cohesive team environment
We want you if you have:
- High levels of motivation
- The ability to share skills and experience
- Problem solving skills in a challenging work environment
- The ability to work under pressure
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Dunedin, Christchurch, Central Otago, and Southland who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. We work alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, achieve their dreams and aspirations are a valued and contributing person within their community.
We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Independent Living – working based out of our support centre supporting multiple different people throughout the day at their homes and in the community.
Supported Living – supporting a person at home and in the community, multiple shifts available ranging from 4 hours to 10 hours a day.
Permanent Reliever – supporting people through our Supported Living team helping to cover shift gaps. 1 week’s flexible leave in addition to 4 weeks annual leave. Guaranteed hours of either 32 or 40 hours per week. Flexibility and variety – working across 4 or more services. Bonus payment of $250 after 3 months in the role
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Covid-19 vaccination – first dose completed, 2nd dose by 01 January
- Must be able to work shift work and weekend work
Successful applicants will receive training and orientation, professional mentoring and ongoing opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Starting rate is $21.50 – $27.00 dependent on qualifications and/or experience.
Closing date is 4pm Friday, 7th January 2022.
Application Deadline: 7/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.50 – $27.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Shift work
- Weekend availability
- full drivers license (Required)