We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
St. Pierre’s Sushi and Bento was established in 1984. It is a 100% NZ-owned company and has provided Kiwis with healthy, tasty, exciting and affordable food for over 35 years.
St. Pierre’s is a growing company with over 70 shops nationwide from Whangarei to Invercargill.
We are a * “People First”* company – the best place to start your hospitality career. All of our Store Managers and Assistant Managers started out as team members. We provide professional onsite and online training to support to develop your career
We are looking for friendly, passionate and reliable people to join our team to pursue their career development. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
Working holiday makers are very welcome to apply for a job
About the role:
- Making Sushi and other Japanese meals
- Preparing food ingredients
- Kitchen duties such as cooking rice and other ingredients fresh daily
- Giving great customer service
- Cleaning and other store essentials
- Rotating rosters including weekends
- Hours are dependent on the store, however, should be available for flexible hours, including during lunch time
No experience required – we will train you on the job!
Career Development opportunities range from Team Members to Store Managers, as well as achieving ultimate success as one of our St Pierre’s Partnership managers.
For more information, please visit our website at:
A good salary or wage will be offered to successful applicants – with performance reviews as work skills improve – as well as OTHER GREAT BENEFITS including:
- Generous Staff lunch policy
- Monthly Team Sales Bonus opportunity
- Annual Profit Sharing program after 6 months of employment.
- Annual Awards parties with great prizes
- Long term and stable employment
Successful candidates will be invited to be interviewed by their potential Store Manager.
If you have a passion for the hospitality industry and are interested in joining the team at St.Pierre’s, send us your CV.
Check out more about our company https://stpierresmagazine.com/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.20 – $23.00 per hour
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)