We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Community Nursing role – School based
1 x Permanent Part Time (16 hours/0.4 FTE)
We are looking for experienced registered Nurse to join our thriving team.
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga (TToH) has a rewarding Community Nurse role available in our successful, innovative, health and social services organisation.
TToH is a Ngāti Kahungunu mandated, kaupapa Māori, values-based health and social services organisation providing services to our community along the East Coast of the North Island, from Mahia to Rimutaka. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully for whānau for over 36 years.
Operating out of our large office in Orchard Road, Hastings, our Community Nursing team provide Tamariki/Rangatahi health screening and assessments within the homes of whanau or in community or school-based settings.
Reporting to the Team Manager, we have a School based Community Nursing role providing clinics at Te Aute College in Central Hawkes Bay (TToH fleet vehicle provided). We are looking for an experienced Nurse to provide the students and school community with clinical and community wellness support. We are happy to be flexible with days and times that the hours are worked. More hours can be available on a as required basis, to offer support to the rest of the team.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 10 days sick leave from your start date
- Birthday leave
- Life Insurance
- Generous study support
- Career pathways and lots of opportunities to grow your career
- Annual salary review
- Positive, friendly, values-based organisation that cares about its staff
- Waita practises
- Free staff parking
- Free wifi
- Check out our website for videos of the caring, fun workplace that is Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga!
Ideal candidates will:
- Be Registered Nurses with a current practicing certificate
- Have experience working with Maori and local community knowledge
- Comfortable working in a school environment
- Have a current and valid Full Drivers licence
- Current COVID-19 Vaccination pass
To fit into our Community Nursing team and our kaupapa Maori organisation, you will need to be:
- Professional, with great listening and communication skills
- Proficient in computers, databases, systems, and Microsoft Office suites
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Self-motivated and can be relied on to work autonomously
- Solutions focussed and use your initiative to problem solve
- Empathic and non-judgemental to all whanau of all walks of life
- Able to give warm handovers of whānau, connecting to the right support services and expertise
- Empowering whānau to take the lead in their health and wellbeing journey
If you are interested in our role, please compete our TToH Application Form, provide a covering letter and up to date CV and your My Vaccine Pass.
Applications close: Monday 29th August 2022.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in, so don’t delay getting your application to us!