We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- To provide assistance in tanker discharges or bunkering on the wharf and terminal duties as required.
Complete bunkering tasks on the wharf to ensure ships are filled appropriately by following correct processes and keeping accurate records.
Undertake terminal duties including assisting with maintenance when required, and any other relevant duties
Complete all tasks in a manner that is consistent, safe to all personnel and the environment
Discharging of tankers is undertaken in a timely manner
To work with the Supervisor and/or Branch Manager so as to maximize business returns whilst minimizing exposure and risk for the company
To ensure all activities are carried out with regard and recognition of Health and Safety requirements and personal safety
Undertake all other relevant work requests relevant to your position.
If you have the below qualities we are interested to hear from you:
- Proven ability to manage your time and work in a busy environment
- A reliable and committed team member
- Demonstrated skill in following operating procedures including strict health and safety requirements
- Good verbal communication and able to maintain accurate written records.
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a drug screening process
- Good listening and communication skills
Must be vaccinated and involves shift work, 24/7 operations