We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Career Development and tertiary study benefit.
- Family friendly employer with on-site childcare providers.
- Open to flexible work arrangements – achieve a true work / life balance.
- Salary, plus 6.75% superannuation and five weeks’ annual leave.
The Role / Te mahi
Exciting Audio-Visual Leadership Opportunity.
Come and join the University of Otago, leading our AV engineering and support team! Your new team is responsible for technical guidance, troubleshooting, and maintenance of AV equipment across our teaching and learning spaces at the University of Otago.
You will also use your AV expertise to provide consultancy and design services, feeding into new developments and refurbishment activities for our facilities on campus.
Under your careful guidance, your team will continue to be the go-to experts for all things AV here at the University.
- Supervising and leading a team of AV support staff to provide day-to-day AV operational and technical support.
- Providing information and expert technical support on complex AV issues.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with vendors and external service providers.
Skills and experience / Kā pūkeka me kā wheako
Ideally you will be an experienced AV professional with some previous leadership experience.
- Experience designing, installing, configuring and commissioning AV systems and hardware.
- A passion for customer service and exceptional customer delivery
- A diverse knowledge of audio and video technologies.
- Understanding of audio & video transmission in large network environments is a benefit.
This is not a requirement however, the University is committed to growing leadership capability if you do not already have this experience.
About our Team / Mō te tīma
The Division of Shared Services, is a team of highly skilled professional staff responsible for delivering an outstanding student and staff experience through high quality, effective service delivery to all of the University’s internal and external customers.
The AV Support team is a critical member of the IT Support Services group. We work together with eConferencing, Media Production, Desktop Support and Shared Labs to support the audio visual technology in all teaching and learning facilities and capital development projects.
We work closely with the Information Technology Services Division, particularly in IT Advisory, Information Systems, and the Infrastructure team. We are the go-to support experts for many of the customer facing IT systems here at the University of Otago.
Further details / Pūroko
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week) position, located in Dunedin.
We offer competitive salary (range from $68,130 to $77,406), five weeks’ annual leave, a 6.75% superannuation scheme, and the ability to achieve real work/life balance. More information regarding employee benefits can be found here.
Applications from candidates with Māori and Pacific backgrounds or strong competencies in these areas are warmly encouraged.
For further information, or to discuss the role in confidence – please contact David Gadsby, Recruitment Consultant, via the email address below.
Application / Tono
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2201435 will close on Wednesday, 10 August 2022. The University reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.