We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Bring your Precast Concrete Experience
- Industry Leading Family-Owned Business
- Your career close to home
You will be responsible for the production of shop drawings, 3D drawings, implementation of enhanced systems and procedures with a focus on improving productivity and the quality of drawings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining standards for drafting and checking adherence to agreed standards
- Development and implementation of BIM/3D based Civil/Structural drafting
- Co-ordinate external contract drafters when used for specific jobs
- CAD Drawing and detailing of precast concrete components and structures
- Preparation of bending schedules
- Supporting sales and service teams in the delivery of engineered solutions
What you will bring to the role:
- Have appropriate experience, qualifications and relevant skills to undertake the requirements of the job
- CAD and 3D/BIM experience and/or certified training. Experience in using ALLPLAN is an advantage
- Have a good base understanding of the category market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrate high levels of professionalism with attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, take direction and adapt easily to new situations
- A keen interest in our industry
- Confident and efficient on Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc).
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities.
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.