We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Maine, our mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as responsible, caring, and productive citizens. We provide a safe place, caring mentors, and a full range of expanded learning opportunities for children and teens ages 6-18. We serve nearly 3,000 youth across 9 locations in Southern Maine, and we have been a part of Southern Maine’s history since our founding in 1909.
For more information about the Clubs, visit www.bgcmaine.org.
Title: Tutor, 21st Century Program – King Middle School
Role Brief: Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Maine is filling a challenging and rewarding part-time position for a high energy, versatile team player working alongside the 21st Century Site Director. The
Tutor will implement program curriculum and provide academic support to members.
- Responsible for implementing curriculum alongside the 21st Century Program Director
- Supplements and reinforces 21st CCLC goals and objectives by working with project students in developing literacy skills, content-area knowledge, and technology education to enable them to meet local and state standards
- Provides opportunities for skill development through guided practice opportunities and enrichment activities for students
- Assists in gathering and generating data and documentation materials necessary for program evaluation
- Contributes articles and materials for project newsletters
- Participates in professional development activities, curriculum development activities, staff meetings, and parent meetings
- Assists with other activities as designated by the 21st Century Program Director
Qualifications & Competencies:
- One or more years of experience in youth organizations, school settings or similar organization
- Experience supervising youth and teens in an educational program setting
- Flexible and willing to contribute, when necessary, on projects outside of own department
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and build relationships
- Technology Fluency
- Course work or degree in related field from an accredited college or university, preferred
Location: Biddeford, Maine
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive wage from $20 and commensurate with experience.
- Flexible afterschool schedule, four days per week, up to 12 hours per week
Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Maine is dedicated to building a diverse staff with expertise and interest in serving our communities and encourage persons of all types of diversity to apply. We are committed to seeking and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- After school
- Monday to Friday
All employees and staff must submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, ME 04102: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location