We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the role:
An amazing opportunity to join our Wellington campus to teach our Level 5 Web & Graphic Design Programme. You will be walking into an energetic environment where value is placed on delivering outcomes rather than micro-managing work and tasks. You will be given autonomy to work in a way that gets the best results and will be expected to take responsibility and make things happen. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the continuous improvement of course content and teaching resources
- Deliver assessments and evaluate to prescribed national and local qualification standards
- Assist with the care and maintenance of classrooms/labs and teaching equipment and resources
- Record of accurate student data, assessment results, attendance, student-at-risk and other required documentation
You will describe yourself as enthusiastic, positive, patient, and motivated self-starter who has a passion for sharing knowledge and trying new things. Your exceptional communication and time management skills, along with the ability to connect and build relationships will be the key to your success! Ideally, you will also have
- Confidence and focus in: PS, Ai, InDD, AE, XD
- Sound comprehension of HTML/CSS/Wordpress
- Exploration into Figma and Webflow
- Knowledge of UX methodologies and Interface Design
- Familiarity with the design process and human-centred design practices
- An ability to connect with students through a variety of delivery methods and provide basic pastoral care and support
- Keen to expand your adult teaching skillset as part of your professional development
- Commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi
Why work with us?
Yoobee Colleges prides itself on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture – open to inputs from creative people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences. We are fast movers, action orientated, keen innovators, and quick thinkers who enjoy a workplace that is inspiring and fun.
Making a difference to someone’s life by sharing your industry knowledge, experience and stories is incredibly exciting and rewarding. We work passionately to prepare our students’ to be ‘work ready, world ready’ for an industry we love . . . and you can be a part of this.
Who are we?
At Yoobee Colleges, we believe learning should be defined by the exceptional. New Zealand’s largest specialist creative and technology college; we’ve been fuelling the creative and tech industries for over 30 years with talented Animators, Filmmakers, Designers, Techies, and Game Developers. We offer online delivery, alongside our campuses based in Auckland, Wellington, Rotorua and Christchurch.
To find out more about us, please visit https://www.yoobee.ac.nz/
Questions about your identity help us appreciate the diversity of individuals looking to work at UP Education, ensuring we’re attracting applications from people with identities and perspectives that are as diverse as our students.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to equity, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Please note: UP Education requires all staff to be fully vaccinated as a condition of being onsite at any campus or related sites following a Health & Safety risk assessment undertaken by the business in guidance from the COVID-19 Protection Framework and WorkSafe.