We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Entry level position, on the job training provided
- Build a stable career with a well-known global company
- Fun and friendly office culture!
Aon currently has an opportunity for an Account Broker to join our team in Napier.
In this role you will support two high income Account Managers with management of key client accounts, which will include direct client engagement.
Day to day you might work on:
- Responding to client enquiries
- Document preparation
- Premium negotiations
- Policy and new business submissions
- Claims management support
There will be a focus on strong customer service and professionalism including attention to detail and ensuring that clients experience good outcomes.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 12 months experience in an administration or customer service role. You can demonstrate strong customer service skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and have a proactive skillset, using your initiative to assist clients.
Ideally you should have the following skillset:
- The ability to deliver high standards of quality client service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Positive attitude and drive to succeed.
If you consider yourself highly motivated with a passion for providing the best client experience, then this is the role for you! You will be rewarded with ongoing development, challenges and support to have a successful career within Aon.
Aon Culture & Benefits
We currently have approximately 1,000 employees in New Zealand. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and gather the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and service locally.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning, and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.