We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This a part-time role of 10-12 hours per week over 2/3 days, Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required to allow for specific events which may be better suited to weekend days.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Documentation required daily including but not limited to care planning and preparing a monthly calendar
- Weekly meetings with management
- Attendance at resident/staff meetings
- Social media/communication/family involvement
- Organisation of special events/occasions
- One on one and group interactions/activities with our residents
- Tailoring activities to meet the needs/interests of our residents
- Creating an activities programme that promotes quality of life
- Animal care
- Previous/current training in aged-related care and/or healthcare and/or mental health is important.
- First aid certificate
- Computer and literacy skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Current full drivers licence