We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to build on current administration skills and experience within an organisation that is providing a difference to people in our community.
- Part time position, 28 hours per week – Monday to Friday
As the part time Administration Coordinator at the IDEA Services Tauranga branch (located in Mt Manganui), you will be working within a fast-paced and collaborative environment to provide general administration tasks. You will be involved with data-entry, filing, database management, welcoming visitors to the branch, answering phones and responding to queries. The ability to think on your feet and solve issues as they arise is essential.
PLEASE NOTE: the hours of work are Monday – Thursday 9am-2.30 pm and on Friday 8.30-5pm, thus making this a 28-hour per week position/56-hour per fortnight position. You need to be able to work these hours in order to apply.
You will be welcomed into a fun and energetic office environment, with opportunities to interact with the people we support who are living with intellectual disabilities.
You will have:
- Previous administration experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, and think on your feet.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work within a team, and autonomously.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to work for an established not-for-profit organisation, and contribute to the support provided to people in our community living with intellectual disabilities.
- A pay rate of between $20.80 and $22.67 per hour (will increase in near future)
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with a focus on our people’s wellbeing.
- Warm and welcoming team environment with approachable and supportive management.
- Professional development and learning opportunities.
About IDEA Services
IDEA Services supports adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes and enjoy life as part of their communities. We are New Zealand’s largest provider of services to people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
Our services are founded on IHC’s utter commitment for people with intellectual disabilities to have a good life and to be valued contributors to and members of their own community.
IDEA Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the IHC Group is made up of our charitable programmes and three wholly-owned subsidiaries, committed to supporting people with intellectual disabilities to lead satisfying lives in the community and to providing housing and tenancy services to people in need.
The IHC Group is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and actively seek a diverse applicant pool. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We welcome all kinds of diversity and the different perspectives such diversity brings to our work. Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.