We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Closing Date: 20/05/2022
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Job Category: IT
Aurora Energy is an organisation that is going through one of the largest electricity network renewal programmes in New Zealand, and with that comes considerable change. The network renewal programme is focused on modernising, maintaining and expanding our Network to increase its safety, efficiency and reliability.
This is a technical and business-focused role involving working closely with people across Aurora Energy to promote existing applications and software or develop new solutions. Key to your success will also be ensuring effective implementation through, for example, provision of training and updating documentation. You will also be the subject matter go-to person for one or more systems.
Reporting to the ICT Core Systems Team Leader you will be part of a broader Technology & Information team of approximately 20 talented people, all working to a renewed vision of quality customer service and delivery.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification or at least three years’ experience in IT with a solid foundation in supporting critical systems, application lifecycles, and cloud applications.
- Technical experience in developing and deploying enterprise level applications in a Microsoft 365 environment.
- Ability to integrate applications with existing systems, ensuring a seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- Ability to lead project teams in application software development, testing and implementation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage with people across the organisation
- A strong customer and delivery service focus
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
This position is based in Dunedin – a relaxed city surrounded by beautiful beaches, short commutes and has great character thanks to its architecture. The close proximity to a wide range of summer and winter outdoor activities makes it a great city to live, work and raise a family in. Flexible working options are available, and part-time hours could be an option for the right candidate.
Are you up for the challenge? Join our team.
We see diversity as a strength and welcome applications from anyone who has what it takes, regardless of gender, ethnicity or background.
If you think you are a good fit for the role click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application.
To learn more about Aurora Energy please visit our website: http://www.auroraenergy.co.nz/.