We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Recruitment Network is a leading hospitality staffing agency, and we are looking for permanent and temporary Rest Home Chefs in the Nelson region.
You will be cooking nutritious homestyle meals: morning/afternoon tea, choices of hot lunch, dessert, soup and evening meal.
You will need experience cooking to special diets and diet requirements including allergies/intolerances, supplements and texture modified soft foods & purees. Most age care facilities work with standard menus and recipes.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and an understanding of food nutrition.
This is your chance to turn an ordinary opportunity into an extraordinary experience!
What You Get
• Competitive Weekly Pay! Plus 8% holiday pay for the right person!
• Control Your Roster! Pick and choose the shifts you want.
• Variety! Shifts and locations.
• Start Immediately! Ongoing work available.
What You Need
• Previous Experience – Working in aged care, nursing homes, hospitals or industrial kitchens.
• Clean Criminal Record – We do MOJ checks on all candidates.
• Own Transport – Advantageous, transport allowance may apply.
• COVID19 – Must have a vaccination pass.
If the above sounds like you, hit APPLY or contact Rashi on email@example.com