We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this role
The assistant manager is responsible for certain aspects of the Manager ‘80/20 Checklist’, with direction by the Store Manager, so that the store consistently produces a ‘wow it’s you’ guest (customer) experience. When the Store Manager is absent, the Assistant Manager is accountable for all store operation functions. You create space for others to be their best selves and achieve outstanding results in their lives and their business.
A Day In The Life
- You passionately lead and educate on the retail floor a minimum of 30 hours per week
- You lead and coach through the company vision, mission, and core values; you uphold the culture by incorporating store principles into the daily business
- You oversee the execution of certain deliverables on the Manager ‘80/20 Checklist’, as delegated by the store manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Education
- You proactively recruit a diverse team who prioritizes guest connection and provides world-class guest experience; you execute and oversee the hiring process including HRIS system management, interviews, and education on compensation and benefits
- You support in facilitating successful trainings, performance/development meetings, and monthly staff meetings
- You provide consistent coaching and feedback to hold your team accountable to results; you support in the performance evaluation delivery process for Educators and Key Leaders, as well as the execution of all job changes in the HRIS system
- You represent your store at all required meetings and conferences, under the direction of the store manager
- You are accountable for the successful selection process, training, and relationship management of brand ambassadors at your store; you maintain relationships with members of our Sweat Collective and gather/communicate ongoing product feedback
- You are responsible for product/inventory management at your store; you support in the creation of an effective product testing strategy, executing product walkthroughs, and overseeing visual merchandising and sell-through at your store
- You perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request, under the direction of the Store Manager
- You act as a coach to educators & key leaders and play a hands-on role in their development
- Under the direction of the Store Manager or Regional Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- As assistant manager, you are fully enrolled and are an advocate for the culture of lululemon and the tools available for personal growth and development. You love these tools and passionately enrol your team in the learning
- You proactively acquire knowledge/education regarding company general information, store policies and processes, quality control, new garments/styles, guest feedback/experiences, and staff information by consistently reviewing the company intranet and communication channels
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- Understands the benefits of technical properties in product to elevate performance in any activity such as running and yoga
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Creates an inclusive environment where employees and guests feel safe and fully expressed
- 1-2 years management experience preferred
- Completion of high school preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)