We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
SCHOOL OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
About Us/Mō mātou
The School of Physiotherapy strives to provide excellence in physiotherapy teaching, research, and clinical practice. Our focus is primarily on the assessment, treatment, and prevention of physical dysfunction, and in the promotion of health for people of all ages.
The role/Te Mahi
To provide support for the research projects entitled “Implementation and evaluation of a FRAmework for maNaging Concussions in Secondary schools (FRANCS)”, a collaborative project between the School’s Centre for Health, Activity and Rehabilitation Research, Auckland University of Technology and New Zealand Rugby.
- Support the development of concussion management guidelines for high schools that is informed by best practice
- Provide a pathway for communication between the research team and health professionals, parents, and schools.
- Engage with a broad range of stakeholders, co-design and implement a stakeholder-informed and evidence-based framework for the safe and successful return to learning and sporting activities for students.
- Support the on-going co-design of a stakeholder-informed and evidence-based ‘best practice’ process or framework for management of concussion in schools.
• Experience with community and stakeholder group engagement, preferably with high schools in New Zealand.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Evidence preferred of involvement in qualitative research, including leading focus groups and interviews, analysis and write-up.
- Professional background in health care, sports management or in education is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Office, NVivo.
- The position is based in Dunedin and the person should be able to travel independently to high schools in Dunedin.
- Hold a Drivers license Class 1.
- You must be compliant with current Ministry of Health mandated requirements and the Children’s Act.
This is a part-time, variable hours (up to 0.5FTE), fixed-term position until December 2023.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Children Act 2014. Candidates who successfully make the final stages of the recruitment process will be required to undergo a safety check.
You must have right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
For more information contact Associate Professor Gisela Sole via the contact details below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2200984 will close on Sunday, 12 June 2022.