We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Baker required for New World Metro Willis Street Wellington We require someone who is innovative, efficient & can help take our fantastic bakery to the next level!
The primary role of the part time Baker is to assist in the production of the department, ensuring that a maximum range and sufficient quantity of high quality fresh baked products are available for our customers.
The usual hours are Monday to Friday 21:45pm to 7.15am.We will discuss part-time hours/days available at the interview
This role will involve the production of bread products as well as other bakery products e.g. muffins, cakes, pies, pastries etc.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following
- Previous Bakery experience within the retail environment
- Be comfortable with sole charge as at times will be required to work in the department independently.
- To be able to meet customer expectations
- Flexibility to work all days of the week and to be called on when required
- Strong relationship building & problem solving skills
- Adhere to our principles and values
- Be able to adapt and respond to change, the person we are seeking should also have a good understanding of food safety & be able to complete all required paper work.
Health & Safety knowledge within the department is also a must have with an ongoing commitment to being proactive and to ensure health & safety is demonstrated to the highest level within the department.
If the above is of interest to you & you’d like to join our fantastic team then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit