We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary will commensurate with education and experience and will be determined in accordance with the current teacher salary schedule. Benefits include pro-rated family health insurance, term life insurance, long term disability insurance and retirement.
Grades 10, 11 & 12
- PDE Certificate in Mathematics 7-12.
- Current Act 24, 34, 114, and 151 clearances (dated within one (1) year) and Act 168 Disclosure Releases (all required forms are available on the website www.ctclc.edu on the home page located under About CTCLC on the Employment Tab)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
Screening will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Candidates must submit the PA Standard Teaching Application along with a resume, letter of interest, three (3) current letters of recommendation, official transcripts and all clearances. to: Director, Career Technology Center of Lackawanna County-H.J.Dende Campus, 3201 Rockwell Avenue, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18508-1491; EOE
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $26,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scranton, PA 18508: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- PDE Certificate in Mathematics 7-12 (Required)
Work Location: One location