We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Bay Audiology – Client Care Coordinator (Invercargill)
Here at Bay Audiology, we have recently been voted New Zealand’s most trusted Hearing care brand, and are part of the Amplifon Group, a global leader in hearing solutions around the world. With 115 clinics from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South, our mission is to help people rediscover all the emotions of sound . Our clinics offer a range of services, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing, and maintaining hearing aids, whilst offering ongoing support and care for our customers.
Our Client Care Coordinators are the first face our customers meet on their hearing journey. This role provides an exceptional customer service experience with every interaction. As part of a wider team, you will work closely with our Clinicians and Ear Nurses, and no two days will be the same.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing gold standard client care
- Conduct hearing screening checks
- Hearing aid repairs and troubleshooting
- Consumable sales and invoicing
- Appointment management
- Customer enquiries
We have a Part- time role available at our Invercargill clinic, working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking genuine, caring individuals, who thrive on making a difference in the lives of others. You will have a natural ability to listen with empathy to our clients, to understand the needs of people from all walks of life and to provide support in the moment as needed. You will be keen to work as part of a friendly, innovative team, who step up to the challenge of a fast-paced environment whilst still having fun.
If you are looking for a meaningful, challenging career at the forefront of innovative hearing care services, a competitive salary plus bonus scheme, staff benefits and a supportive leadership team – explore your future with us!
- A values-driven, supportive culture and team who will support your own professional journey with the opportunity to progress through the business
- While you’re employed at Amplifon NZ, receive free top of the range hearing aids (and a discount for family!)
- Discounted Southern Cross Health insurance
- Annual conference (typically in Auckland) for all staff and Charles Holland Awards recognising top performing clinics
- Help people everyday experience the joy of better hearing
- Be part of a team that genuinely cares about what they do
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Work for an award-winning team – winner of both Quality Service and Most Trusted brand awards
- Enjoy work life balance – no weekend job!
If this sounds like you, wait no longer and apply today with your CV and covering letter .
Please note, full covid19 vaccination is required for this role.