We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Since 1962, Franklin Pierce University has empowered thousands of undergraduate and graduate students to achieve academic excellence and lead meaningful, successful lives. Drawing from our strong foundation in liberal education, we offer majors and programs that develop essential, professional skills; promote close connections between students, faculty members, and staff; and position our students to realize their potential through highly personalized, financially accessible academic offerings.
Franklin Pierce encompasses a far-reaching geographic and virtual network educating a diverse population of residential undergraduates, online learners, and full-time graduate students through our main campus in Rindge, NH and online and graduate centers in Manchester, Portsmouth, and Lebanon, (NH) and Goodyear, AZ. We continue to explore new models and programs that build on our legacy of excellence and help students expand their knowledge, direct their passions, and graduate as qualified, engaged leaders.
The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences at Franklin Pierce University is seeking applications of academically qualified and experienced Part-Time instructors to teach the following undergraduate classes in visual arts for Fall 2021, which runs from August 18 to December 3, 2021.
- FA180: Foundations of Art: Tues/Thurs 4:30-5:45
- FA183: History of Art: Tues/Thurs 3:05-4:20
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in the class
- Develop an understanding of and maintain a commitment to the mission of the University
- Meet university/academic schedules related to grading deadlines and maintain compliance with faculty minimum guidelines
- Prepare a syllabus (electronic) that includes the Learning Outcomes associated with Art and Design courses.
- Reporting for the NEST and other duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- This position requires a Master’s degree in an appropriate discipline or a degree in progress.
- Previous successful teaching experience at the high school or college level.
- All faculty positions require that applicants can demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and the ability to work effectively with students.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, Franklin Pierce recognizes the impact of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-899-4075. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.