We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Bay Skate, we have been working to create a world-class roller-sports park on Marine Parade. Join our crew and be part of this vision.
You don’t need to be a roller sport fan – just bring enthusiasm and the right attitude!
We are looking for:
- The ability to build relationships with our customers, but also the confidence to address any behaviour issues that may crop up
- The initiative and drive to do what is required to provide a great experience to all our customers
- The ability to learn practical skills like changing a wheel to help customers keep rolling
- Trustworthy, friendly and well organised people with exceptional customer service skills
- A commitment to keeping the park operating at a high level, keeping it clean and tidy at all times
The role involves both working inside serving customers behind the till and supporting our retail, and outside engaging with users, growing our culture, and sorting out any issues that may arise. Working with tamariki and rangatahi is a large part of this role – you will be required to assist customers of all ages to use roller sport equipment as required. This is a permanent part time role – 8 hours per week, and will include working weekends and public holidays.
At the Napier City Council, we value excellence, integrity, sustainability and outstanding customer and community service. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status although applicants must have existing rights to work in New Zealand.
Our preferred candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment screening which includes drug testing, children safety checking and, for some roles, health screening.
If you are ready for this opportunity, then we encourage you to apply now! No CV? Then get creative and put something together that tells us about you and what you can bring to the crew. We will be interviewing suitable candidates as applications are received and may close this advertisement when we have found the right person.