We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
An exciting opportunity awaits trained Beauty/Spa Therapists to join Moss Spa in the Sudima Christchurch City complex on Salisbury Street.
Moss Spa is the latest luxurious experience for in house guests and external customers.
We are looking for passionate and customer focused Spa Therapists, willing to exceed guest’s expectations with memorable spa treatments and quality service.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Deliver a high level of service to all guests
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Ensure client database is kept up to date and is correct
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Apply best practices and keep up to date with market trends
- Qualified CIBTAC or ITEC equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Passionate about Spa and Luxury Treatments
- Hands on experience in massage techniques,manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated team player with strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
- Join a growing, but family focused owned and operated NZ award winning hotel business.
- A brand new spa attached to the latest luxury hotel property in the heart of Christchurch CBD
- A competitive salary as well as best in the industry long service perks and anniversary vouchers.
- Leadership development and training on the job, online and through regular workshops/group events
- Fantastic hotel rates across our network.
Our values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about our people. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Sudima hotels are proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS ROLE VIA ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
Sudima Hotels are committed to accessibly, should you require assistance or support and are unable to apply online, contact our Support Office (09) 304 0745 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm to discuss in person.