We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- This role is eligible for our 2022 Sign-on & Retention Bonus $1,500 ($500 upon 3 months and $1,000 on your 12 month anniversary, Ts&Cs apply).
Who We Are – Ko Wai Mātou
Hind Management builds, operates and manages high performing award-winning hotel, restaurant, bar and spa businesses. As industry leaders in social and environmental responsibility, we run a sustainable business model that takes the well-being of our people and planet seriously.
At Hind Management we believe ‘We Are all Valued – He Kura te Tangata’, our success is a direct reflection of our people and our company culture. We live and breathe Manaakitanga, hospitality is at the heart of all that we do. Our brand portfolio is one of the most accessible in New Zealand, which comes from our belief in empathy, understanding and accommodating differences.
Hind Management has recently been awarded HRD’s Five Star Employer of Choice Award for 2022. Our people love coming to work every day and we think you will too! We’re looking for positive people, working with us means getting unlimited opportunities to develop yourself and your career, being part of a community and company culture that’s passionate about putting people first. And it means having the flexibility and opportunity to work how you work best, with lots of different people all working with one goal in mind.
About The Role – Te mahi
Moss Spa is the latest luxurious experience for in house guests and external customers.
We are looking for a passionate and customer focused Spa Therapist, willing to exceed guest’s expectations with memorable spa treatments and quality service. This is a part time role but full time hours are negotiable for the right candidate.
Responsibilities | Ngā haepapa
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Deliver a high level of service to all guests
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Ensure client database is kept up to date and is correct
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Apply best practices and keep up to date with market trends
About you | Ko koe tēnei
- Qualified CIBTAC or ITEC equivalent
- Previous experience as a Spa therapist
- Passionate about Spa and Luxury Treatments
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated team player with strong communication skills
- Candidates must already have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for the role.
He kura te tangata – We are all valued
As an employer of choice, we offer great employee benefits like life insurance, outstanding health and wellbeing programmes and discounts on hotels, restaurants, bars and spas across our network – not just for you, but in some cases your friends and family too!
- Free Life Insurance, Digital Will & Best Doctors teleservice after 3 months of employment
- Wellbeing programme including Health insurance discounts
- Excellent reward & recognition events
- Long service and anniversary gifts and benefits
- Staff, family and friends rates within our network of hotels
- Paid training and individual Employee Development Plans
- Training towards NZQA qualifications and our very own online digital learning platform
Hind Management & Moss Spa are committed to accessibility, should you require assistance or support and are unable to apply online due to an access need, contact our Support Office (09) 399 2508. A Talent and Culture representative will be able to assist, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all. We offer a fully inclusive accessible hiring process, let us know how we can support you to present your best self.
E MANAWANUI ANA MĀTOU – WE CARE
KA WHAI MĀTOU I TE TIKA – WE DO THE RIGHT THING
KA MAHI TAHI MĀTOU – WE WORK TOGETHER