We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Job no: 746074
Work type: Part time
Categories: Retail – Management
As our Assistant Manager you work along side a dedicated Store Manager and help continue to build on the Dotti success story.
On offer to you:
- Generous staff discounts to create your stylish wardrobe with all of the latest looks
- Succession planning into a Store Management role
- Annual salary reviews
- Comprehensive training and development plans
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
Who is our ideal candidate:
Like our customers, you will have a passion for the Dotti product and love helping our customers look their best. Specifically, you will be passionate about creating an experience for the Dotti customer, going above and beyond her expectations by providing her with up to date fashion advice and styling her to create the latest look.
In addition you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous fashion retail store management experience
- Proven experience in building, managing and coaching a team
- Ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI & shrinkage targets
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Experience in creating outfits and styling customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The hours required for this role are Sunday to Thursday approximately 28.5 hours per week.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join this successful team, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Advertised: 26 Jul 2022 New Zealand Standard Time