We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS Agri, a division of SGS Knowledge NZ, provides a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised Inspection, Audit, Certification and Verification Services to the Agricultural and Horticultural Sector.
Overall responsibility for the business and operational activities of the Agri Napier Branch, ensuring the day-to-day activities of the branch are managed and administered in a professional manner to support the achievement of service delivery and compliance performance objectives. As a member of the Agri Management Team, to monitor and report on Branch performance and contribute to assist the Business Manager and other members of the AGRI Management Team with business promotion, growth and development. As a part time revenue-generating staff member, to support the delivery of services and balance this activity with the Management role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating the activities of the Branch and seek to motivate all staff reporting to deliver a quality service and cover all business eventualities.
- Completing or organising other staff to conduct the required evaluations, audits and/or inspections to meet agreed Client delivery expectations and ensure all outwork is performed in an effective and timely manner
- Maintaining a fair and productive working environment for staff within your area of responsibility. Communicating expectations and monitoring goal achievement.
- Complying with any reporting functions requested specific to the position and/or the needs of the business – as directed or required by your Manager
- Attend and participate in internal/external seminars, conferences and training modules as necessary to your position and co-ordinate the training of other staff in the Branch.
- Responsible for all outputs of the Branch ensuring that monthly financial and service delivery performance targets are met, wherever possible.
- Achieving consistently high levels of customer care and service to maintain, develop and grow the commercial services and general customer base.
- Keeping the Business Manager informed of any matters concerning branch operations and promote and contribute to open communication with other Agri Branch Managers
- Developing the culture of the SGS Vision programme to assist the Company’s long-term objectives and promote this culture internally and externally.
- Hold a relevant Tertiary Qualification (e.g. B Ag, DipHort., Certificate Hort.)
- Well-rounded understanding of the wider NZ Horticultural industry with a working knowledge of any applicable quality systems, standards or regulations.
- Hold, or otherwise able to be complete the necessary training and/or gain the experience to obtain SGS approval and MPI recognition as an Evaluator, Auditor, Verifier and Inspector for IVA Systems
- Hold, or otherwise be able to complete the necessary training and/or gain the experience to obtain Lead Auditor / Assessor qualifications and recognition to undertake Global Gap, NZGAP, BRC
- and/or Tesco audits / assessments (as applicable).
- Able to effectively lead, coordinate operational activities and motivate the team.
- Good command of MS Office (specifically Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with employees and clients.
- Ability to build trust, motivate team members and generate engagement.
The Applicant must have NZ residency status or a current and valid visa to work in New Zealand (NZ) and a current full NZ Drivers Licence.