We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our job is to help people out when things go wrong. We choose to provide that help with great care, attention and professionalism. Every customer should receive the same care and attention whenever they meet us. To make that happen, we want everyone who works here to truly feel part of the team knowing they can make a real difference in people’s lives.
Everyone has an important role, whether they are working directly with customers or behind the scenes providing the valuable support our business needs in order to thrive. Learn more at smithandsmith.co.nz
Smith&Smith is proud to be New Zealand’s leading vehicle glass repairer, and we aim to make a difference with real care. If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
We’re a seasonal business that gets extremely busy over our summer months, so we are seeking an eager customer service superstar to join our team and provide extra support while our workload increases.
This is a permanent role. Although this role is based on 20 hours per week, hours increase based on summer demand and you have the option to also consider working Saturday, should this be of interest. Ideally working 9am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday, this fits perfectly to give you a great work-life balance.
First impressions are everything in this customer face-to-face and hands-on role. We will provide training but you will need to be a quick learner, have practical aptitude and good attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash over our busy, summer period
- Inspiring leaders to support and develop you from day one
- A friendly, fun and lively work environment with a family-like culture
What you would do as our Branch Service Support:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers, meeting & greeting our customers (front-of-house), checking in vehicles
- Solving our customers’ problems quickly and conveniently, following up if they miss their booking or need to reschedule
- General branch support such as preparing the workflow for the next day, site maintenance, stock management and banking
- Workshop support where needed such as carrying out pre-inspections, cleaning cars.
- Customer service or sales experience and a desire to help others
- The ability to think on your feet and solve our customers’ problems quickly and conveniently, with honesty and integrity
- Strong work ethic and enjoy helping people
- Good communication skills
Smith&Smith aspire to be the ‘best place you will ever work’ and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude and goes home safe at the end of the day. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Applicants must have familiarity with computers and hold a current NZ restricted or full driver’s licence (or overseas equivalent), with the ability to competently drive manual vehicles.a