We collect jop postings from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and tempory job opportunties which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Fridays & Saturdays 6.30am to 3.00pm – 16 hours per week
- Tuesdays 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm & Saturdays 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm – 6 hours per week
To be an exceptional meat packer and butchery assistant you will need to have fabulous customer service, attention to detail, and be able to work independently. This role requires excellent customer service, product knowledge and a desire for perfect presentation.
Duties in this role include:
- Packing & labelling product correctly
- Customer Service
- Merchandising to ensure that a maximum range and sufficient quantity of product is available for sale
- Ensuring correct pricing of product
- Assisting with the department hygiene and H&S standards to meet its legislative requirements
You will be confident and enthusiastic about achieving and maintaining the highest possible butchery standards. The supermarket environment is fast-paced, ever-changing and exciting – you will need to be adaptable and able to respond to situations quickly – without cutting corners or compromising on quality or standards.
Our team is passionate about excellence and quality; it is our goal is to have not only the best local butchery but to be the best supermarket in Hawkes Bay and NZ, therefore we are seeking people who will only be satisfied by achieving excellence and continuous improvement.
This role would ideally suit someone who is interested in a role that fits in with and provides life/study/family balance, an entry level role in the butchery department or has experience in a similar environment.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and confidence
If this role appeals to you, apply in writing with a cover letter and CV, we’d love to hear from you.