We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are currently looking for a Butchery Packer/ Assistant to join our team. Tasks will include packing and wrapping meat as well as the merchandising of the products in the department in an attractive and highly presentable manner.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management skills
- Effectively communicate with the team
- To be self-motivated
- Cleanliness and ability to comply with our food safety and health and safety programs
- Team player, but also able to work independently and follow instructions
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Be able to work under pressure
Days and Hours:
- Full or Part time available
- Will include one day in the weekend
- Will require early morning starts, 6am
- Days and hours to be discussed in interview
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. There is the possibility of progressing into a fully funded 3-year butchers apprenticeship from this position.
If you are interested in this role apply with your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com Successful applicants will be drug tested. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.