We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Our vibrant and busy Wellington Transportation team need you. Due to ongoing projects and our recent successes in winning a variety of exciting and regionally significant projects, we’re looking for a CAD Designer with excellent drawing production and design skills and one who has a strong team focus.
About the role
- Join a multi-disciplined New Zealand team, part of an environmentally conscious global firm and an international leader in infrastructure
- Apply your technical knowledge and CAD and design expertise to exciting and challenging urban traffic engineering and highway projects
- Work alongside experienced engineers, specialists, designers, and project managers who will guide and mentor you as you build your career
- Contribute to client proposals
- Become a trusted team member
- Take advantage of great training and development opportunities
- Meet new people, make new friends, and contribute positively to a healthy and social culture
- Transform your career with us.
To be successful in this role you will need a minimum of 3+ years’ AutoCAD drafting experience in the transportation sector, coupled with some 2D / 3D geometric design skills in transport infrastructure projects.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing are catered for:
- Flexible Working Arrangements including working from home and provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment
- Learning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Mentoring for your own development
- Developing Professionals Group, a global network for our employees
- Health Insurance – Income Protection Insurance – Life Insurance
- Mental Health & Wellbeing program
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club—sports, clubs, fun events
CAD Designer, Transportation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Technology
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!